- MemberZone is our online membership database for NECSEMA members to use for communicating and advertising their products and services with other members.
- Use MemberZone to make sure your contact and company details are up to date so that NECSEMA members and the Association can provide current industry news, future networking events and Special product & service Deals.
- The great news is that this online tool is included with your NECSEMA membership so there are no additional costs to use it.
Quick Reference Guide: MemberZone
Included with your membership is the MemberPlus Phone App that allows you to:
- View other member listings, call or email other members with a tap of the finger
- Stay informed with our events calendar, news, and announcements
- Register and pay for events
- View Member-to-Member Deals, and career opportunities,
- Access resources/files on the go
- Update your own profile information
24/7 Convenience from anywhere
Any changes you make in the MemberPlus App will be reflected in NECSEMA's MemberZone database.
Download it Now
To download to your phone, select one of these applicable links (depending on whether you have an Apple or Android phone):
Download the iOS app » (Apple Phone)
Download the Google Play app » (Android phone)
Log into the app using your current MemberZone credentials. If you don't know your MemberZone credentials, you can reset here
IMPORTANT: If you have trouble logging into MemberZone or MemberPlus, then please contact Annette Benenato for assistance at email@example.com or 781-297-9600 ext. 2.